Burning Fire

For such a long time
I chose to be water
Calming myself and others
Sacrificing my desire and needs
For the sake of others

But what i get in return?
I've been stabbed, tortured and shredded into pieces
I collect each pieces of my heart
Sew it with tears and blood

For some time, i handle my heart with so much love
But again,
My heart burn out of despair
I've been hurt by the person i care the most

All the sacrifices and love seems useless

Now.
I decided not to be the kind person
I've been hurt so many times while taking care of others feeling
I dont want to be good

I just want to be human
Im burning my soul while being with you
For now i want to be a burning fire
Burning my own soul and who ever want to hurt me

Im tired of being water
I just want to survive this short life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hati

knowledge seeker