Direction

Hi guys!

its been so long since my last post kan?
nothing new, just having superb busy life completing my never ending correction for my thesis  master project
but luckily alhamdulillah
with His mercy i am now freeeee from all the struggles!

So here is our main topic
remember that i told ya that my master degree wont guarantee us to get a job kan?
well, here come the day when everything is so crystal clear.
ive been applied all the job that i see in jobstreet and indeed
but every application were answered with 'we are sorry, we prefer those who have 2 years of experience'

HaH-Ha!
padan dengan muka you, degil sangat nak teruskan master
*thats what devil thought me

astaghfirullah, betulkan balik niat sis
ingatkan... dulu you ambil master sebab nak improve knowledge, skills and confidence
and allah grant you all that is it?

when i reflected back my life, its not too suck as i imagined
its just my depression mind who exaggerate everything, lol

the things is i wanted to have a career in education
but eveything seems impossible
if i want to be lecturer in matrics first thing first i must be  a teacher under KPM which is impossible for me who dont have degree in education
another option is to teach private school. most of school that have vacancy stated that they want teacher with 2 years experience
duhh another obstacle for me who is verrry the freshie one hahaha
then i try to search for preschool
this one is better because it open to all but the problem is................
they offer 1000-1500 MYR and the place is in KL
this is a great offer for those who live in KL but it become an obstacle to those living outside KL

lots of thing to think
i even apply for hotel receptionist but i forgot the most important thing!
haha my friend told me not to mention our degree and im dengan lurusnya pergi bagitau interviewer that i got degree *facepalm
lepastu ada juga apply 7e tapi kena reject depan-depan
haha kuajaa kau adly

so wheres to go?
kemana direction i sekarang?
well, i dunno.
just follow the flow

improve diri improve iman improve fitness
also heal my heart and mind selagi belum tamat tempoh

plus, i taktau nak letak apa aim pada blog ni.
either untuk tempat i confess my untold story
or i post my life journal so its beneficial to me or others.

so, where to go?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Burning Fire

Hati

knowledge seeker