If only

If only i could tell you what is in my heart
If only i can tell you everything plays in my mind
I bet you will leave me

If only i could share with you all my problems
If only i can tell you what im thinking right now
I believe you will not see me as how i am right now

If only you had give me a second
To tell you everything that suffocating  me
The things  that hold my breath
Killing my inner self
For such a long time

I wont be gone in silence
Dying alone in a dry desert

Painfully.

If you give me a second
I will at least...
Have someone to hold on to
Have someone to hear my silence scream
Have someone to save me from drowning
Havr someone to shed my bloody tears
And have a shoulder to rely

I need you.
Im not in need of your money or billions assets

I just need your time
To hear all my painfully sad story

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Burning Fire

Hati

knowledge seeker